This set of c4ds has a bit of a theme similar to the last c4d in set 17. I personally like how they turned out.
A few more render c4ds. I experimented with some pretty cool lighting effects on two of these.
So, I actually have a few sets of c4ds ready to post. I just haven’t got around to posting them.
Here we have a set of three effects c4ds. Again, c4ds like these are best used with blending modes such as screen. Great for adding a sparkle-like effect to your image.
It’s been a while since I’ve last offered a set of fractals. I’ve been learning new ways of using Apophysis to create interesting fractals by looking through tutorials on DeviantArt. I think my favorite technique is creating plastic fractals.
Note: The fractals currently have a transparent background but look best on a black background. If they at all look weird, it’s probably because they are being displayed with a white background.
Another set of c4ds because, well, I don’t really have anything else at the moment.
Here’s a glossy, red set of c4ds. Should add a bit of shine to your next project.
I’ve noticed that some of the most popular terms and posts here are those relating to fractals. Since I want to give what people want, I’ve created yet another fractal wallpaper free to download and use.
Tons of blue in this set of c4ds. What connects each individual image is that the materials used were all the same. The process of creating the figures were a bit different.
Anyway, hope you enjoy this set.
I’m a bit behind in posting my c4ds, so hopefully I can catch up by the end of the year. Today I showcase some abstract c4ds from when I started getting comfortable with making them. They are immensely different; they were mostly just me experimenting, and there’s nothing wrong with that.
And as a heads-up, the next set will be in the same style as the last in this set.
This was created quite a while ago for a school project. One of our assignments was to produce a video for the school’s annual film festival, either individually or as a group. My group decided to enter a PSA we had created earlier as an entry for a local contest about the dangers of driving while texting. The next assignment was to create individual posters for the video we submitted. This is what I designed.
The background was created using the grunge brushes I created along with a few filters. The title text was edited by using splatter brushes and the wind filter. The phone is my phone, taken by a classmate. The whole thing was put together using Indesign, though for web use, I recreated the image in Photoshop.
Drive Nice Poster